FORMAT: NTSC What's this?Argentina
is the world's 8th largest country and one of remarkable variety. The magnificent desolation of Patagonia
and the high Andes contrast dramatically with the urban frenzy of Buenos Aires
, one of the world's largest and most cosmopolitan cities.
Traveller Justine Shapiro
begins her adventure in Iguazu
before traveling west to Jujuy
. After an incredible train journey to Salta
she continues south to the capital Buenos Aires. She ends her journey at the southern extreme of the country amidst the incredible scenery of the Parque Nacional Los Glaciares
Along the way...
- Visit the incredible Iguazu Falls, almost a mile wide
- Catch the Train to the Stars, one of the most spectacular railway journeys in Latin America
- Spend a day with the Gauchos, the amazing Argentine cowboys
- Learn the Tango and party in Buenos Aires
- Visit the Perito Moreno Glacier at the tip of Latin America
for more information about this show.